Kerbs and gutters for highways
- Kerbs and pavement made with Comblanchien
- Installation of kerbs in Vincennes
- Installation of kerbs in Saint Priest
- Gutters in Versailles sidewalks
- Cobbles and gutters at Vendôme streets
- Gutters made with Comblanchien cobbles
- Pontoise wharves made with Comblanchien kerbs
SETP is the specialist in the manufacture of kerbs, gutters and tactile guiding flagstones for highways in limestone and granite.
Natural stone kerbs are used in the development and restoration of old town centres, and are also specified for creating modern districts and new towns.
Its hardness, frost-resistance and colour make Comblanchien stone the perfect fit for high-quality projects.
Granite creates a different tone in the area, and is also extremely well-suited to this type of development (www.adhl.eu).
Quelques exemples de bordures