Natural stone flags
- Front of the Hospices de Beaune
- Urban development in Comblanchien stone
- Comblanchien pavement in Fourqueux
- Roman Opus flagstones in front of Quintal church
- Development of the market place in Comblanchien stone
- Roman Opus flagstones in the place Saint Pierre
- Pavement in front of Paray Le Monial church
- Comblanchien pavement in Berre l’Etang
Highways development requires an extremely robust stone that is both hard-wearing and attractive.
Comblanchien Limestone has many advantages in this respect:
- it is a French material, tried and tested for over a century on many construction projects in public areas,
- it displays beautiful colours in shades ranging from pink-beige to grey-beige,
- its high-performance technical properties make it suitable for applications of all types,
- the quarry contains sufficient deposits for many more decades of mining.
SETP also processes a wide range of hard limestones and granites. Most of the materials processed come from French quarries
We supply flags in a wide variety of sizes, including:
Flags in strips: 20, 30 and 40 cm wide flags, in variable lengths,
Square or rectangular flags: 40 cm x 40 cm or 40 cm x 60 cm.
The thickness of the flags varies according to the usage of the area: usually between 4 and 12 cm.
The flags are usually laid with staggered joints for a more attractive appearance.